Functional Nutrition Courses – “Mastering Functional Nutrition” by Dr.Teresa Rispoli
Holistic Nutrition Training Program – using Functional Medicine Tools, learn how to become the last stop – go – to Health professional who gets results with even the toughest chronic cases
These Functional Nutrition courses give you the skills, functional medicine tools, and knowledge of 27 years from Functional Nutritionist Dr. Teresa Rispoli’s functional nutrition courses, and become a Certified Functional Nutritionist (CFN). Through holistic nutrition training, she will teach you how to resolve the underlying cause of chronic health conditions like autoimmune, allergies, SIBO, hormone imbalances, Leaky Gut, and learn how to use and interpret Functional Laboratory Tests to gain insight, assessment tools and questionnaires to gain patient information in order to build a timeline of your patients health status. These functional medicine tools help you get to the root of your patients health challenges. This functional nutrition certification online training, led by Functional Nutritionist Dr. Teresa Rispoli helps practitioners develop the most important skills in healthcare that produce healthy outcomes. And because it is an online digital course you can learn in your own time, and save thousands of hours spent in other classrooms, courses and webinars because Dr. Rispoli, condenses this cutting edge and valuable health transforming information she has gained in over 27 years of clinical practice, into an easy to understand format that anyone can begin using immediately.
What is involved in the Functional Nutrition Courses Being Offered?
Our Functional Nutrition courses are based on Functional Medicine and holistic nutrition training with a private forum led by Functional Nutritionist Teresa Rispoli, ND, LAC, PHD, CFN that helps health practitioners develop the five most important skills in healthcare:
through client referrals
by practicing true root-cause resolution medicine
to commit to long-term health goals
Be part of a Closed Facebook Community
Why Do You Need Our Functional Nutrition Course – “Mastering Functional Nutrition”?
Have you ever felt that you don’t know enough to help someone with …
Or you feel frustrated or anxious when your face-to-face with a client who has been suffering with chronic health issues you feel you don’t know enough about. or you feel anxious when they tell you they have been to multiple doctors and no one has been able to help them. Wouldn’t you want to learn how to actually help these people and become the last stop in their quest for help?
Or you find yourself perplexed because while helping your client they stop making progress.
Then Mastering Functional Nutrition Courses are the right program for you!
This Functional Nutrition Course is cutting edge, condensed, health transforming information that really hones in on key core concepts that you will be able to put to use right away. Did I mention this is Holistic Nutrition Training?
There are a lot of health programs out there, health coaching, nutrition and information on the web to keep you busy for decades. But is that how you want to spend your time? Why not benefit from Dr. Rispoli’s 27 years of practice and schooling? She has already put the time in for you! She has a vast wealth of knowledge and personal experience facing her own health challenges of autoimmune, endocrine, adrenal and major gut issues that no Medical doctor was able to help her with. She has spent thousands of hours in school, research, and reading for most of her life and has discovered that Functional Nutrition has the answers when combine by a proper intake and health timeline, and by utilizing Functional Specialty Laboratory Testing (where mainstream medicine misses the boat). She has put together her clinical pearls and done-for-you protocols to help you get results.
Functional Nutritionist Academy is an accredited provider by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists.
You need practical skills that help you uncover the root cause of the illness, what is really going on with your client. Not just the diagnosis or symptoms, but the underlying root cause of their ill health.
Most importantly, you need to be able to find individualized solutions for your clients. One’s that are based on what their body is telling you.
This is what sets you apart from other healthcare providers, your clients will rave about you and refer you to their family and friends. But most importantly, you become their last stop, you stop their suffering!
How it works
Teresa Rispoli acclaimed Functional Nutritionist provides ten online 60 minute lessons posted to your dedicated Member ‘Hub’ to listen to at your own convenience. Plus, transcripts, PDF’s, Done-For-You Protocols
Through the private Facebook community, Teresa is available to answer questions, along with her team of functional nutritionists. The entire community of students of the Gut Health Training – Mastering GUT Health have the opportunity to connect with each other to discuss case studies, current challenges they are facing in practice, and to dive deeper into course materials. The private Facebook community acts as a second classroom and a searchable gold mine for answers to any question you encounter in practice (now or in the future).
Mastering Functional Nutrition Includes:
Module 2 – Mastering Functional Nutrition Member Price $1475 Save $495
(Ten 60 Minute Online Tracts)
Ten 60-minute Online Tracks with acclaimed Functional Nutritionist, Teresa Rispoli, DCN, PHD, LAC, That Teach Me How to Heal the Gut, Microbiome, and reverse Autoimmune and chronic health conditions.
GET STARTED NOW! $1495
Lesson 1 Heal Your Gut -The Gateway to Solving Chronic Health Conditions – Understanding the Microbiome from Mouth to The Other End. How the gut is the gateway to many chronic health conditions: SIBO, Leaky Gut, Allergies, autoimmune triggers.
Bonus 1: Proper Detoxification implementation and supplementation and importance in health building and reducing chronic symptoms.
Bonus 2: Understanding Leaky Gut’s role in creating chronic illness, and How to Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome.
Bonus 3: Autoimmune triggers and reversing autoimmune disease.
Buy Lesson 1 Individually Now $197
Lesson 2 Targeted Evaluation Questions, Assessments, Laboratory Tests & Interpretation relating to the Gut. You will learn how to get to the root of why people are ill
- Through assessments, targeted question and functional laboratory specialty tests relating to the gut
- Understand the Foundation of Functional Nutrition for Building Gut Health
- You will be given Done-For-You Protocols for the trickiest sign’s, symptoms and conditions, detailing Teresa’s clinical pearls– relating to the Gut
- Tools to help you uncover the triggers leading to root causes of chronic health conditions
Bonus 1: Hepatic Detoxification Pathways & Nutrients necessary to complete that process.
Bonus 2: Key organs of detoxification and their role in eliminating chronic health conditions.
Buy Lesson 2 Individually Now $197
Lesson 3 Food as Medicine – Application of Therapeutic Diets (FODMAPS, Elimination Diets, Candida, Leaky Gut Diet, SIBO, SCD Diet, Anti-inflammatory, Anti Arthritic).
Bonus 1: Four step Plan to Heal and Seal Leaky Gut Syndrome – Six healing foods & supplements to heal the gut wall
Bonus 2: Autoimmune Paleo Diet – anti inflammatory diet principals
Bonus 3: The Mind Diet – reversing Alzheimer’s and neuro-inflammation that contributes to ADD, ADHD, Autism spectrum Disorders, anxiety and depression
Bonus 4: How to Make Fermented Vegetables – to aid in re-building your gut microbiome naturally
Bonus 5: How to make healing bone broth– the key to healing and sealing leaky gut
Buy Lesson 3 Individually Now $197
Lesson 4 Learn about your Gut Bug Fingerprint, Know your Microbiome Gut Type based on Ancient Oriental 5 Element.
Bonus 1: Six Hidden Weight Gain Factors – find out which ones are sabotaging your weight loss efforts
Bonus 2: How to Defeat Biofilms – these organisms create an impermeable barrier around multiple pathogens making them virtually impossible to destroy
Bonus 3: Firmicuties vs Bacteriodies – how these bacteria influence metabolism and fat storage.
Buy Lesson 4 Individually Now $197
Lesson 5 Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome Solutions –In this lesson you will learn:
- Four key adrenal stress factors and how they impact your body
- Four Stages of Adrenal Fatigue
- Symptoms associated with each stage of Adrenal Fatigue
- Adrenals affect on multiple body systems
- Hormones controlled by the adrenal glands
- Diseases that develop due to adrenal fatigue syndrome
- Functional testing for adrenal fatigue
Bonus 1: The Four faces of adrenal fatigue syndrome
Bonus 2: Core adrenal support nutrients
Bonus 3: How the adrenals are connected to almost every organ and system in your body and how they can change your body’s entire biochemistry in an instant.
Buy Lesson 5 Individually Now $197
Lesson 6 Nutritional Impact of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome – In this lesson you will learn:
- Essential Nutrients required for each stage of Adrenal Fatigue
- Analyzing the Metabolic Assessment form for hyper and hypo adrenal fatigue symptoms
- Key Functional Laboratory Testing for Adrenal Fatigue Stages, Neurotransmitter Balance, and other lab tests for fatigue
- Treatment Protocol & Handout for each Stage of Adrenal fatigue Including: primary vitamins, minerals, herbs, diet, lifestyle and exercise
- Adrenal Fatigue Questionnaire – you may brand and utilize in your practice
- Key Concepts for recovering from Adrenal fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue recovery Tips
Bonus 1: Top 7 Adaptogenic Herbs to lower Cortisol production
Bonus 2: Adrenal Fatigue Questionnaire
Bonus 3: Genetic polymorphisms and their affects on the adrenals and genetic expression of a disease
Bonus 4: The Four Body Types of Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome
Buy Lesson 6 Individually Now $197
Lesson 7 Balancing Thyroid & Endocrine Hormones Naturally – Healing Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis naturally by finding the root cause to eliminate symptoms and triggers.
- Done-for-you protocols to balance these hormones naturally
- Functional Diagnostic Specialty Lab Tests, case studies and interpretation
- You’ll learn what foods influence these hormones and which ones to avoid
- You’ll be provided strategies to so you get well so you can take charge of your own health
- You will realize why healing the gut, liver and adrenals are a huge part of recovery process with hormone imbalances. That’s why I like to start with the gut, liver and adrenals first if indicated
Bonus 1: Learn the 7 Hypothyroid Patterns
Bonus 2: Understand Thyroid Markers
Bonus 3: Know the Leaky Gut, Adrenal, Thyroid Connection
Bonus 4: How Hormone Pills, Creams, and Lotions Rob Your Thyroid Health
Bonus 5: Brain chemistry and thyroid function
Lesson 8 Functional Diagnostic Specialty Lab Tests, Interpretation – Done-for-you protocols for the most difficult cases; Autoimmune, SIBO, Candida, Dysbiosis/gut disorders, Allergies, Weight-Loss, what foods influence these hormones and which ones to avoid. Option to self-order lab tests at a discount. I will teach you which lab tests to order and how to interpret your own labs. Note: US only.
Lesson 9 Marketing – How to get clients in a busy digital world and keep them as loyal clients
Lesson 10 How to confidently assimilate your nutritional education into your local area, and be the leader in your area. Become a center of influence for your community and learn how to leverage these relationships. Be the last stop for chronically ill people in need of your help and expert knowledge.
- Get one Full Year in Teresa’s FNA’s Email Support and private Facebook community where you will be able to learn from others like yourself
- 90-minute question & answer sessions with acclaimed functional nutritionist, Teresa Rispoli, ND, DCN, LAC
- 24/7 Private Forum where you can post questions and learn from your colleagues
- Brandable office documents, questionnaires, protocols
- Done-For-You Protocols for the trickiest signs, symptoms and conditions, detailing Teresa’s clinical pearls
- Specially curated diagrams, illustrations, PDF’s, and videos for ease of understanding and quicker implementation of the concepts explored
- Quizzes to help you integrate the materials and test your knowledge
- Course Transcripts to reference each video lesson
- ‘WHAT’S ON MY SHELF’ reading list to further your studies outside the virtual classroom with Teresa’s favorite books on Functional Medicine and Gut Health
- One Power Hour session with Teresa Q+A
- A ONE-YEAR seat in the course program and lifetime materials access so you can return and review the Mastering Functional Nutrition course in the future
- PREMIUM BONUS CONTENT: Lesson Bonus Topics, Handouts, Questionnaires, Laboratory Test Reference Guides, Assessment Forms and Keys For Interpretation
- Option to self-order lab tests at a discount- I will teach you which lab tests to order and how to interpret your own labs. Note: US only
- 10% supplement discounts (as a member you will be given a member discount code)
NOTE: Lesson 1 – 7 are currently available, lesson 8 – 10 coming soon! You can purchase it now, become a member and save $495 and the lessons will populate as they become available
Separate Bonus courses coming soon:
1. Reversing Autoimmune Disease Naturally
2. Understanding your genetic code to prevent gene expression of inherited diseases.
What is Functional Nutrition?
Functional Nutrition is a highly sought after, leading-edge, evidence-based, and individualized case-based approach to comprehensive patient care that focuses on identifying root causes and system imbalances to significantly improve patient health outcomes. This emerging health care model combines the very best of modern science, clinical wisdom and critical thinking and is being driven by increasing consumer demand, advancing technology and is changing the healthcare model.
By understanding the concepts and tools FNA™ offers you, in these training modules, you will acquire the skills and knowledge to make you one of the most sought after, advanced functional nutritionist in the competitive healthcare marketplace. Being able to implement these tools in your life and clinical practice will bring you greater satisfaction in your professional practice and those you serve, because you will be able to solve many chronic health problems and stop the suffering that many people are faced with today.
How is Functional Nutrition Different Than Other Nutrition Programs?
Functional Nutrition is an approach to health care that focuses on the whole body and the web-like interactions of all the systems rather than diagnosing one system. It understand that the human biological system interacts dynamically with the environment producing predictable patterns and effects that may change over time. Chronic disease precedes a period of declining system “dys-function” like inflammation, GI dysfunction, stress, toxicity, opportunistic organisms, Etc. It’s individualized health care.
Our Functional Nutrition Training focuses on identifying “root causes” or underlying causes of diseases in a methodical and systematic approach rather than relying on protocols that may not work for everyone. This requires a deeper level of understanding of function, not just pathology; networks of physiology, not just organ systems, and an organized nutrition assessment, taking into account the patient’s timeline, which helps to connect key events in the patient’s life with the onset of symptoms or dysfunctions. For example, asking the right questions like “when did this start”, we can begin to unravel the circumstances surrounding the dysfunction.
One imbalance may cause many conditions like inflammation. It can cause heart disease, depression, arthritis, cancer, and diabetes. Or one condition may have its roots in multiple imbalances like inflammation, hormone imbalance, genetics and epigenetics, diet and exercise, mood disorders. But the trained Functional Nutritionist will be able to critically assess the patient using a “whole systems” approach and personalize a nutrition, diet and lifestyle health care plan to restore optimal function and improve the patient’s outcome.
Functional Nutrition engages both patient and clinician in a therapeutic partnership, empowering patients to take an active role in their own health. Functional Nutritionists spend time with their patients, listening to their histories, and looking at the interactions among environmental, genetic, diet, and lifestyle factors that can influence emergence and progression of complex, chronic diseases.
Why Functional Nutrition Now?
- Functional Nutrition is a highly sought after, results-oriented, preventable, predictable, proactive, personalized health care model. It empowers patients to take an active role in their own health.
- Functional Nutrition offers a powerful new model for assessment, treatment, and prevention of chronic debilitation diseases to replace the outdated, ineffective acute-care medical model.
- Functional Nutrition is evidence based, scientifically proven incorporation, genetics, system biology, and understanding of how diet, lifestyle and environment influence the emergence and progression of disease and utilized specialty laboratory tests, not yet adopted by allopathic doctors, to pin point dysfunctional areas of the body.
- All forward thinking medical doctors will need trained Functional Nutritionists to add to their team. They are hiring NOW and need you to help their chronically ill patients with diet & lifestyle changes as well as getting to the root of their chronic health conditions for healthy outcomes. They don’t have the time or skills. That is where you come in. You will be able to hold your own next to your new colleges with this valuable training.
When You Join Functional Nutrition Academy (FNA™)
You become part of a community of like-minded practitioners that are willing to see people as individuals and to help change the model of health care AND STOP THE SUFFERING. You will be able to share case histories and gain insight and health information in this private forum.
NOTE: Lesson 1 – 7 are currently available, lesson 8 – 10 coming soon! You can purchase it now, become a member and save $495 and the lessons will populate as they become available