Become A Certified Functional Nutritionist™ (CFN™)!
7 Easy To Follow Functional Nutrition Training Modules
Functional Nutrition Training – an in dept Online Nutrition Certification Program
Teaches You How to Become a Master of Functional Nutrition
And Receive Online Nutrition Certification Upon Completion as a Certified Functional Nutritionist (CFN)
Functional Nutrition Training Teaches You:
- Fundamentals of Functional Nutrition for Building Health. Including Initial Evaluation Questions & Assessments
- Mastering Gut Restoration –Microbiome –Heal Your Gut Heal Your Body
- Balancing Hormones Naturally – Adrenal, Thyroid, Endocrine
- Food as Medicine – Application of Therapeutic Diets (FODMAPS, Elimination Diets, Candida, SIBO, Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System, Anti-inflammatory, Anti Arthritic, etc.
- Functional Diagnostic Labs and Interpretation
- Detoxification Implementation and role in health building
- Marketing – How to get clients in a busy digital world, and keep them as loyal clients
What Else Will I Get in This Functional Nutrition Course?
Support interpreting Lab Report of Finding and how to implement the results into a health transforming individualized program (note: diagnosing your patient will not be included – Professional License is required to order tests yourself)
Access to Functional Health Assessment Forms Library to copy and use including assessment keys
Done for You protocols for the most difficult cases, Autoimmune, SIBO, Biofilms, Candida, Allergies, Dysbiosis/ Gastrointestinal Imbalances, Hormone Imbalances, Metabolic Imbalances,
Access to Teresa’s Health Article Files to Copy and Modify and use to educate your patients and in marketing
One Full Year of Email Support
One Year “Get It Done” Phone Coaching (2 Years if Purchased with One Payment) to keep me on track and get results and new clients)
The best part is that you can accomplish this in your own time online and receive a Functional Nutritionist Certification
Functional Nutrition is a highly sought after, leading-edge, evidence-based, and individualized case-based approach to comprehensive patient care that focuses on identifying root causes and system imbalances to significantly improve patient health outcomes. This emerging health care model combines the very best of modern science, clinical wisdom and critical thinking and is being driven by increasing consumer demand, advancing technology and is changing the healthcare model. By understanding the concepts and tools FNA™ offers you, in these Functional Nutrition Training modules, you will acquire the skills and knowledge to make you one of the most sought after, advanced functional nutritionist in the competitive healthcare marketplace. Being able to implement these Functional Nutrition Training tools in your life and clinical practice will bring you greater satisfaction in your professional practice and those you serve, because you will be able to solve many chronic health problems and stop the suffering that many people are faced with today.
How is Our Functional Nutrition Training Different Than Other Nutrition Programs?
Functional Nutrition is an approach to health care that focuses on the whole body and the web-like interactions of all the systems rather than diagnosing one system. It understand that the human biological system interacts dynamically with the environment producing predictable patterns and effects that may change over time. Chronic disease precedes a period of declining system “dys-function” like inflammation, GI dysfunction, stress, toxicity, opportunistic organisms, Etc. It’s individualized health care.
Our Functional Nutrition Training has it’s roots in Functional Medicine and focuses on identifying “root causes” or underlying causes of diseases in a methodical and systematic approach rather than relying on protocols that may not work for everyone. This requires a deeper level of understanding of function, not just pathology; networks of physiology, not just organ systems, and an organized nutrition assessment, taking into account the patient’s timeline, which helps to connect key events in the patient’s life with the onset of symptoms or dysfunctions. For example, asking the right questions like “when did this start”, we can begin to unravel the circumstances surrounding the dysfunction.
One imbalance may cause many conditions like inflammation. It can cause heart disease, depression, arthritis, cancer, and diabetes. Or one condition may have its roots in multiple imbalances like inflammation, hormone imbalance, genetics and epigenetics, diet and exercise, mood disorders. But the trained Functional Nutritionist will be able to critically assess the patient using a “whole systems” approach and personalize a nutrition, diet and lifestyle health care plan to restore optimal function and improve the patient’s outcome. Functional Nutrition engages both patient and clinician in a therapeutic partnership, empowering patients to take an active role in their own health. Functional Nutritionists spend time with their patients, listening to their histories, and looking at the interactions among environmental, genetic, diet, and lifestyle factors that can influence emergence and progression of complex, chronic diseases.
Why Functional Nutrition Now?
- Functional Nutrition is a highly sought after, results-oriented, preventable, predictable, proactive, personalized health care model. It empowers patients to take an active role in their own health.
- Functional Nutrition offers a powerful new model for assessment, treatment, and prevention of chronic debilitation diseases to replace the outdated, ineffective acute-care medical model.
- Functional Nutrition is evidence based, scientifically proven incorporation, genetics, system biology, and understanding of how diet, lifestyle and environment influence the emergence and progression of disease and utilized specialty laboratory tests, not yet adopted by allopathic doctors, to pin point dysfunctional areas of the body.
- Every medical doctor needs a Functional Nutritionist as part of their team to help their chronically ill patient get better, manage their diets and improve healthy outcomes. Forward thinking medical doctors are hiring trained nutritionists as part of their team RIGHT NOW!
When You Join Functional Nutrition Academy (FNA™)
You become part of a community of like-minded practitioners that are willing to see people as individuals and to help change the model of health care AND STOP THE SUFFERING. You will be able to share cases and collaborate with others in your field to gain knowledge and insight in functional nutrition.
First time only “Module 1 Mastering GUT Health –
Heal Your Gut Heal Your Body”
First time only “Module 1 Mastering GUT Health – Heal Your Gut Heal Your Body”‘ will be offered as a stand alone course with three 90 Minute Online Tracts, normally included in the “Mastering Functional Nutrition 7 Lesson Course at a great price. Dr. Rispoli, DCN, PHD, LAC. believes the gut is at the core of most dysfunctions or chronic diseases. After all it takes guts to be healthy. For more information click here.